Crime and emergencies occur at work. And you need to know how to manage them so that they don’t interfere with performance, productivity, and profitability.
The way you manage instances of workplace crime will identify you as a person of quality.
Trying to put out fires or applying band-aids are definitely not your style. Simple, straightforward, how-to information and techniques are at your fingertips.
What you’ll discover in Workplace Crime
Just about everything you need to know about managing workplace crime is contained in this e-book, including:
- How to prepare for emergencies
- How to manage an emergency
- How to handle the media during a crisis
- How to crime-proof your workplace
- How to secure your business against theft and robbery
- How to handle a crime situation
- How to protect your organization against fraud
- How to avoid being caught in a scam
- How to deal with dishonest staff
- How to handle threatening phone calls
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.