Building and maintaining a cohesive and productive team requires effort: without teamwork, there can be no team. But we know that the multiple contributions made by a team, deliver results that make the effort worthwhile.
This e-book contains all the essential know-how associated with teamwork. By following the information presented in this e-book, you will be recognized for your teambuilding skills. Encouraging teamwork has never been so easy.
Simple, straightforward, how-to information and techniques are at your fingertips. Build and manage a team, and be rewarded for your effort.
What you’ll discover in Teamwork
Just about everything you need to know about teamwork is contained in this e-book, including:
- How to form work teams
- How to develop team cohesiveness
- How to create a workplace where team members want to be
- How to build and lead an effective executive team
- How to get on well with other people in your team
- How to deal with difficult people in your team
- How to put some fun into your role as a team leader
- How to conduct a workshop
- How to ensure your next company conference is a success
- How to get the most out of your next staff retreat
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.