Being stressed is for other people. You can’t afford to be stressed! Take some action now… and put this book to work for you. It’s that easy. As Roger Federer would say, ‘The ball’s in your court.
When you manage your stress, only then will you be in a position to help others. A healthy YOU could be a flip of a page away…
The examples you set will send a message to others. You’ll find that this e-book will become your constant companion. Get your hands on a copy, pronto!
What you’ll discover in Stress
- Just about everything you need to know about stress is contained in this book, including:
- How to manage stress at work
- How to deal with a boss who is causing you stress
- How to help reduce stress in your employees
- How to cope with a personal setback
- How to overcome the fear of failure
- How to develop a positive mental attitude
- How to stay healthy
- How to fight fatigue
- How to overcome boredom on the job
- How to say no
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.