People remember a good speech and who made it—what was said, how it was said, and the way the speaker was prepared for any eventuality.
When you apply the know-how presented in this book, you and your next speech will be remembered for all the right reasons.
Just about everything you need to know about speechmaking, including making an impromptu speech, is a flip of an e-page away.
What you’ll discover in Speechmaking
Just about everything you need to know about speechmaking is contained in this book, including:
- How to prepare your next speech – the right way
- How to rehearse for your next speech
- How to deliver a memorable speech
- How to add sparkle to your speechmaking
- How to handle a question and answer session after your next speech
- How to handle a hostile audience
- How to introduce a speaker
- How to move a vote of thanks
- How to present an award
- How to accept an award
- How to make an impromptu speech
- How to make your own retirement speech
- How to make a retirement speech to a colleague
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.