Public Relations & Media
Smart organizations are careful to develop and sustain a good public image. They strive to become good neighbors, showing concern for the affairs of the community in which they operate. And if they don’t live up to community expectations, they will rightly be subjected to community criticism. Good public relations and sound media relations are vital ingredients in winning public support.
When you consult Public Relations and the Media: Ten top strategies to help you improve your organization’s public image, you’ll find just about everything that’s essential when it comes to gathering your resources to ensure sound public support for your company.
What you’ll discover in Public Relations and The Media
- How to get the public image you want for your organization
- How to ensure your organization makes a good first impression
- How to improve your organization’s visual image.
- How to get the most out of the press
- How to handle a media interview
- How to plan for a major public relations initiative
- How to convey your message in print
- How to write a news release
- How to make the best use of fax as a PR and media tool
- How to make the most of online PR
In addition to the core strategies outlined, there are scores of useful hints, advice, anecdotes and inspiration to help you better understand and implement the core material presented. As well, there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can test yourself without anyone else knowing.
You’ll find that this 52-page e-book Public Relations and the Media will do much to strengthen your organization’s image in the wider community.