When we plan, we attempt to shape the future. We decide on where we want to arrive and how we can provide and use the resources to get there.
If you need to explore everything that’s essential when it comes to planning in the workplace, then you should consult the practical, step-by-step topics in the e-book Planning. To plan effectively, begin with Planning.
What you’ll discover in Planning
- How to set achievable goals
- How to conduct a goal-setting session
- How to develop a plan for action
- How to plan and manage a project
- How to begin each month on a positive note
- How to conduct a SWOT analysis
- How to initiate a strategic plan
- How to develop a strategic plan
- How to develop a business plan
- How to develop a strategic asset management plan
As well as the core strategies and advice explored in these topics, there are scores of useful hints, advice, anecdotes and inspiration to help you better understand and implement the core material presented. Check out the quiz as well – an opportunity to test your understanding of the information presented.
As Winston Churchill said: “It is wise to plan ahead but difficult to look further than you can see.” Dealing with the future certainly has its limitations but the e-book Planning: Ten top strategies to help you set the goals, strategies and actions essential for survival and growth will help you make the job easier.