How familiar are you with today’s basic tools and strategies that can help your organization retain an ongoing and sustainable competitive advantage?
When it comes to the basics of operational effectiveness -- such issues as TQM, benchmarking, reengineering, best practice, Six Sigma, balanced scorecard, the learning organization, outsourcing -- this e-book has collected and synthesized just about everything that’s essential when it comes to considering operational improvement.
And, importantly, it has been written with the busy manager in mind, providing step-by-step access to all of the necessary practical information that is often referred to as ‘know-how’.
What you’ll discover in Operational Effectiveness
- How to achieve operational effectiveness
- How to improve your organization through total quality management
- How to use benchmarking to improve the performance of your organization
- How to use what reengineering can offer your organization
- How to apply the principles of best practice
- How to compile and implement a balanced scorecard
- How to assess the benefits of Six Sigma
- How to implement the Six Sigma Breakthrough Strategy
- How to turn your organization into an empowered workplace
- How to manage a learning organization
- How to make the right decision regarding outsourcing
In addition to the core strategies outlined, the e-book contains scores of useful hints, advice, anecdotes and inspiration to help you better understand and implement the core material presented.
And there’s a quiz – an opportunity to test your understanding of the information presented.