When individuals and teams don’t achieve optimum performance, everyone and everything suffers. And people are quick to recognize when that special something is missing. Motivation helps get things done—on cue and to everyone’s satisfaction. Whether you’re motivating yourself, others, or helping people to motivate themselves, this e-book will become your constant companion. Just about everything you need to know about motivation is a flip of the page away.
What you’ll discover in Motivation
Just about everything you need to know about motivation is contained in this book, including:
- How to motivate your employees;
- How to make best use of praise to motivate your staff;
- How to gain staff commitment;
- How to reward your staff for a job well done;
- How to boost flagging morale in your organization;
- How to encourage and keep innovative people;
- How to help your staff overcome complacency;
- How to retain your best people;
- How to say thank-you; and
- How to beat the Monday morning blues.
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.