Mentoring Coaching Counseling
As a manager, are you constantly be faced with people’s problems – problems relating to workplace performance or personal issues?
Do staff members come to you with their troubles. Or are you sometimes aware that all is not well and that something must be done about a staff member’s issues?
As a senior employee, do you may want to create a relationship with junior staff for the purpose of fostering their career development?
Your role as manager will normally involve mentoring, coaching, and counseling.
In Mentoring Coaching Counseling: Ten top strategies to help you take your employees under your wing, we’ve collected and synthesized just about everything that’s essential when it comes to these issues.
What you’ll discover in Mentoring Coaching Counseling
- How to become a mentor
- How to conduct a training needs analysis
- How to implement an on-the-job training program
- How to improve employee performance through coaching
- How to be an effective coach
- How to avoid the pitfalls of coaching
- How to get the most out of a coach you appoint
- How to help your staff with their personal problems
- How to comfort a grieving employee
- How to deal with substance abuse in the workplace
In addition to the core strategies outlined, there are scores of useful hints, advice, anecdotes and inspiration to help you better understand and implement the core material presented. As well, there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can test yourself without anyone else knowing.