Meeting madness can be avoided! Meetings ought to be highly productive coming-togethers of people with something unique to offer.
Meeting management ensures that you will be recognized for all the right reasons—performance, productivity, achievement, maximizing value for time-on-task, and so on. Meetings are a part of everyday life. Now you can make them successful, effective, and looked-forward-to. Simple, straightforward, how-to information and techniques are at your fingertips.
Just about everything you need to know about making the most of meetings is now within your grasp. How you manage meetings speaks volumes about YOU!
What you’ll discover in Meetings
Just about everything you need to know about managing meetings is contained in this e-book. You’ll find out:
- How to prepare for a meeting
- How to compile a meeting agenda that really works
- How to conduct a successful meeting
- How to get the most out of meetings you chair
- How to make a valuable contribution to a meeting
- How to keep the minutes of a meeting
- How to reduce the number of time-consuming meetings
- How to overcome problems at meetings
- How to deal with disruptive individuals at meetings
- How to get results from a committee you appoint
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.