Managing Your Career
Too few people take control of their own destiny and manage their career. Mentors and coaches have their places and have roles to play, but people need to be in the driver’s seat of their own career.
By managing your career you are letting others know how much you value yourself and your progress.
Learn to rely on yourself! Simple, straightforward, how-to information and techniques are at your fingertips. Manage your career and reap the rewards!
What you’ll discover in Manage Your Career
Just about everything you need to know about managing your career is contained in this e-book. You’ll discover
- How to position yourself in your new job
- How to build on the successful start in your new job
- How to prepare for your own performance appraisal
- How to improve your chances of getting promoted
- How to choose the best course for further study
- How to make the most of your professional reading
- How to get the most out of a conference, seminar or workshop
- How to accomplish more through the use of a personal achievement list
- How to win the support of your boss
- How to stay at the top once you’ve got there
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.