Conflict can act like a lubricant in an organization—providing it’s managed well. Conflict need not be seen as a negative.
Developing emotional intelligence, handling anger constructively, being assertive, and mediating in disputes, are just some of the skill-sets you’ll need when handling conflict. And this e-book will help you to manage conflict so that everyone benefits.
No more trying to put out fires or apply band-aids. Simple, straightforward, how-to information and techniques are at your fingertips.
Manage conflict effectively and experience the rewards!
What you’ll discover in Handling Conflict
Just about everything you need to know about managing conflict is contained in this e-book. You’ll discover:
- How to avoid causing conflict
- How to develop emotional intelligence: (a) increasing your awareness
- How to develop emotional intelligence: (b) managing your emotions
- How to help your staff improve their emotional intelligence
- How to handle an angry person
- How to take the heat out of a confrontation
- How to use anger constructively
- How to stand up for yourself
- How to mediate in a staff dispute
- How to lay down the law to a staff member
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.