Just how ethical are you, your staff, and your organization?
The effective management of ethics is sound business practice -- it raises employee morale; improves bottom-line performance; enhances your corporate image. Importantly, customers choose to form business relationships with companies that adhere to high standards of ethical conduct.
In Ethics: Ten top strategies to help you promote ethical conduct in the workplace, we’ve collected and synthesized a range of essential issues that will help you address personal and organizational ethics and integrity…
What you’ll discover in Ethics
- How to gain a reputation for honesty and integrity
- How to survive and thrive in the politics of your organization
- How to manage ethics in the workplace
- How to clarify the role ethics must play in the workplace
- How to develop a code of ethical conduct
- How to prepare yourself to promote a code of ethical conduct
- How to develop a formal ethical policy collaboratively and consultatively
- How to manage an ethical crisis
- How to be ethical in your decision-making
- How to assign roles and responsibilities for managing ethics
As well as the core strategies outlined, there are scores of useful hints, advice, anecdotes and inspiration to help you better understand and implement the core material presented. Plus a quiz – an opportunity to test your understanding of the information presented.