Many people confuse staying in charge and giving control to others. Delegation removes any confusion and tells you how to delegate and give control to others.
Effective delegation helps get things done without leaving you feeling as if you’ve done 10 rounds with Mohammed Ali in his prime. Help is at hand: a flip of an e-page away.
When you’re delegating effectively everyone wins! Your people feel empowered, you can focus on the things that you’re paid to do, and things get done.
What you’ll discover in Delegation
Just about everything you need to know about motivation is contained in this book, including:
- How to delegate
- How to keep delegating
- How to overcome your reluctance to delegate
- How to steer clear of those delegation traps
- How to use delegation to develop your staff
- How to take those follow-up actions
- How to give orders
- How to delegate to your personal assistant
- How to delegate to a consultant – the hiring process
- How to work with a consultant on a delegated project
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.