All organizations – not just sales-oriented businesses – have customers. Hospitals have patients, schools have parents and students, professional groups have members, law firms have clients… Progressive organizations of any type ensure that concern for the customer permeates the entire culture of the organization.
Customer Service: Ten top strategies to help you improve your customer relationships explores just about everything that’s essential when it comes to being customer-oriented.
Importantly, it’s been written with the busy manager in mind, providing step-by-step access to all of the necessary practical information that is often referred to as ‘know-how’.
What you’ll discover in Customer Service
- How to provide responsive customer service
- How to keep contact with hard-won customers
- How to provide exceptional customer service
- How to maximize the benefits from customer relationship management
- How to pitch your services to a new client
- How to make a good impression on the telephone
- How to use a business lunch to your advantage
- How to be the rainmaker in your organization
- How to sell a product or an idea to a customer
- How to keep your customers happy about your product
In addition to the core strategies outlined, there are scores of useful hints, advice, anecdotes and inspiration to help you better understand and implement the core material presented. As well there’s a quiz – an opportunity to test your understanding of the information presented.
Develop and enhance customer service throughout your organization. Check out Customer Service!