Everyone has a boss—even the boss—so you need to know how to work successfully with one.
Whether you’re the boss or you aspire to be one, this e-book is chock-full of need-to-know information. Bosses and aspiring bosses will find that this e-book contains just about everything they need to know about boss behavior.
Simple, straightforward, how-to information and techniques are at your fingertips. And others will be amazed by your knowledge of being the boss and how to manage a boss.
What you’ll discover in The Boss
Just about everything you need to know about being the boss and managing the boss is contained in this e-book. You will discover:
- How to get the most from a conversation with the boss;
- How to support the boss;
- How to win the support of the boss;
- How to handle criticism from the boss;
- How to deal with the boss who’s a micromanager;
- How to ask the boss for a raise;
- How to deal with the boss who can be difficult;
- How to get on with the boss you don’t like;
- How to deal with the boss who is causing you stress;
- How to tell the boss you’re leaving
And there’s an opportunity to find out how well you’ve grasped the essential how-to information. You can Test Yourself without anyone else knowing.